Tuesday 19 July 2011

teachers' cards and presents














Oh dear I have
realised how
neglected my
poor blog has
been and thought
it was time to
update it!

I have spent
the past few
days making
cards and
presents for the teachers at school.

Oliver has
decorated
his mugs but
Luke now he
is at secondary
school decided
that this was
not cool so his is from Vistaprint!
I am not sure
how cool it is to give presents at secondary school but his
form tutor is
leaving so
this is as much
to say good luck
as much as
thank you.
I also give the secretaries a little something so
have made
gift bags with
roses




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards you made Jane, and so many too. I bet they kept you out of mischief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, Its so lovely to see you making cards again after a good old break. You certainly haven't lost your touch, these are fabulous!! A great idea for gifts too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, lovely to see you posting, fab cards and gifts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, it's smashing to see you're blogging again and super makes for lucky teachers too.

    ReplyDelete