Wednesday 5 May 2010

digi stamp for charity




Emma's dad very sadly died last year following an accident. Emma and her family are raising money in memory of her dad, Ronnie to help the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Charity. you can support this fantastic charity by buying a specially designed digi stamp for £1.50 and all profits will go to the charity. this fab stamp is on my sidebar - click on the picture for details.




I have made the following card for my OH's birthday.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




15 comments:

  1. I love this image, I've bought him, just need to get making a card with him. I love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous card, i bought him ( my 1st ever digi stamp!) just need to use him now.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your card is gorgeous, I love the papers and colours.
    Thank you so much for supporting my fundraising and entering the challenge draw...good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super image for a good cause and i love your papers and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The papers and embellishments you have used work really well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card & for a great cause :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card, your colours and layout papers fit together beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card bunbun and what a great cause :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jane,fab image, such a worthy cause too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card, love the dps. Thanks for playing at Lexi's. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. Lovely manly colours and I love the spotty paper and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there

    What a great image for a male card and lovely colour choice.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card love the image and the colouring is great...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete